United States – Benefits
At Gaming Laboratories International, LLC (GLI) we know that benefits play an important role in employment decisions. That’s why we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time employees. The benefits listed below are available to (US) employees and are part of the GLI Total Compensation Package.
- Vision Care
- Optional Health Savings Account
- Optional Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care and Health Care)
Single medical, vision, and dental coverage is 100% paid by GLI. Dependent coverage and options to buy-up to other plans are available at a reasonable rate. Eligibility begins the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
Group Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance, including Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Group Benefits are 100% paid by GLI. Eligibility begins the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- 401(k) Savings Plan
GLI matches elected deferrals up to 3% of gross salary. Eligibility to contribute to the plan begins immediately.
- 4 weeks of Discretionary Time Off per year (includes vacation, sick and personal days)
Pro-rated based on start date in the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance Program
- Over 7,000 Online Skillsoft Courses, at no cost to the employee
- 10% Discount in Tuition and Waived Application Fee for DeVry University
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Anniversary Reward Bonus
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Accident, Critical Event, and Hospital Insurance
- Physical Health – Cost savings with Horizon bFit and, for NJ employees, an on-site fitness center
- Mental Health – Free benefits through our employee assistance program (EAP)
- Financial Health – Free investment advice through our relationship with Morgan Stanley
- Smart-Casual Dress Code
This information is a summary of the benefits offered to Gaming Laboratories International, LLC (GLI) US employees. Such descriptions are for general information only. Where the information contained herein conflicts with the plan’s official document, the official document shall prevail. GLI reserves the right to add or modify employee benefits at any time, without notice.