Benefits – The Netherlands
At Gaming Laboratories International we know that benefits play an important role in employment decisions. That is why we are proud to offer one of the most comprehensive packages available to our employees.
Pension Plan – Eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment
- Pension plan
The pension plan is a fixed 3% employee contribution linked to the employee salary. Eligibility begins immediately.
- 25 Discretionary Time Off (DTO) days per year
Pro-rated based on start date
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Commute travel allowance. Covers 100% of public transportation, €0,16ct by car and €0,10ct by bike
- €25,- monthly employer contribution to the mandatory health insurance of Dutch citizens
- €15,- monthly employer contribution for your gym membership
- Education Assistance Program
- Tri- annual Performance reviews
- Discretionary Annual Salary Reviews
- Opportunity to work in a diverse workplace
- Weekly fresh fruit at the office
- Weekly Friday Social Hour
- Birthday Celebrations
This information is a summary of the benefits offered to Gaming Laboratories International, LLC employees. The material included on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a contract. Material on this website is subject to change without notice and GLI reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw, amend or modify any benefits plan in whole or in part at any time. Every effort has been made to keep the information current and accurate; however, in the event of a conflict between information presented on this website and any GLI policy the terms of the policy shall prevail.