New software must be submitted with the following:
- Two sets of software including all video, sound, printer, touchscreen, and bill validator software.
- Copies of all percentage calculations, reel strip listings, paytables, etc.
- A copy of the payglass for all submitted games.
- Complete source code – must include a link map and binary image files.
- Complete emulation instructions including NV memory locations for pay combinations, RNG, RNG seed, and all accounting meters.
- Complete instructions on how to change all the values in the above NV memory locations.
- A random number generator test program or proof of a previously approved RNG.
- All operations manuals.
- A letter requesting the approval of the software noting which jurisdictions the software is to be tested for.
GLI-11 Gaming device submission requirements Some of the listed items may not be necessary. Please download the most current PDF which includes the required items.