GLI’s iGaming Workshops
GLI is a strong believer in collaboration and teamwork between our organization and yours. As evidence of this, GLI has tailored iGaming workshops, which are a wonderful opportunity to collaborate. GLI’s iGaming workshops are always very well received. They provide a forum to better understand each other’s processes and plan for mutual success through discussions on product roadmaps going forward.
The workshops can take place remotely, or on-site at the client’s discretion, to cover goals which include (but may not necessarily be limited to) the following:
- Participate in working session with your key representatives involved in compliance to discuss the entire work-flow process from testing inquiry to delivery of GLI final report – with a view to proactively identifying obstacles slowing the testing process and/or possible improvements.
- Discuss GLI's Pre-Compliance Testing services and benefits.
- Discuss GLI Compliance Testing submission requirements, suggested methods to reduce issues of non-compliance prior to GLI submission, suggested methods to reduce subsequent passes or sweeps of re-testing, etc., including a sample review of your past projects (if applicable).
- Discuss and confirm mutually agreeable procedure(s) for version control.
- Discuss and confirm mutually agreeable issue reporting and tracking systems.
- Establish mutually agreeable procedure(s) to perform product-testing validation on supplementary platforms (e.g.: Mobile, Live Dealer or interactive TV operation environments, as applicable).
- Participate in working session to review and discuss your current and future jurisdictional deployments and recommend most efficient certification approaches.
- Participate in working session to review and discuss your current and future product lines and recommend most efficient certification approaches.
- Other relevant topics as requested and as time permits.
Click here for more information on GLI University or contact GLI today to find out how we can collaborate on your success today.