GLI is a strong believer in collaboration and teamwork between our organization and yours. As evidence of this, GLI has tailored iGaming workshops, which are a wonderful opportunity to collaborate. GLI’s iGaming workshops are always very well received. They provide a forum to better understand each other’s processes and plan for mutual success through discussions on product roadmaps going forward.
The workshops can take place remotely, or on-site at the client’s discretion, to cover goals which include (but may not necessarily be limited to) the following:
- Participate in working session with your key representatives involved in compliance to discuss the entire work-flow process from testing inquiry to delivery of GLI final report – with a view to proactively identifying obstacles slowing the testing process and/or possible improvements.
- Discuss GLI's Pre-Compliance Testing services and benefits.
- Discuss GLI Compliance Testing submission requirements, suggested methods to reduce issues of non-compliance prior to GLI submission, suggested methods to reduce subsequent passes or sweeps of re-testing, etc., including a sample review of your past projects (if applicable).
- Discuss and confirm mutually agreeable procedure(s) for version control.
- Discuss and confirm mutually agreeable issue reporting and tracking systems.
- Establish mutually agreeable procedure(s) to perform product-testing validation on supplementary platforms (e.g.: Mobile, Live Dealer or interactive TV operation environments, as applicable).
- Participate in working session to review and discuss your current and future jurisdictional deployments and recommend most efficient certification approaches.
- Participate in working session to review and discuss your current and future product lines and recommend most efficient certification approaches.
- Other relevant topics as requested and as time permits.