Benefits – Asia
At Gaming Laboratories International we know that benefits play an important role in employment decisions. That is why we are proud to offer one of the most comprehensive packages available to our employees.
Single medical and dental coverage is 100% employer paid and available at no cost to employees. Eligibility begins on the 1st of the month after completion of 90 day probation period.
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Paid Critical Illness (30 Dread Diseases) Benefit
GLI provides these financial benefits at no cost to employees. Eligibility begins on the 1st of the month after
completion of 90 day probation period.
- 15 days of Discretionary Time Off (DTO) per year (includes vacation, sick and personal days)
Pro-rated based on start date
- Paid Holidays
- Performance/Salary review at one (1) year and annually thereafter
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Education Assistance Program
This information is a summary of the benefits offered to Gaming Laboratories International, LLC employees. The material included on this website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a contract. Material on this website is subject to change without notice and GLI reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw, amend or modify any benefits plan in whole or in part at any time. Every effort has been made to keep the information current and accurate; however, in the event of a conflict between information presented on this website and any GLI policy the terms of the policy shall prevail.