Leave Nothing to Chance with GLI’s Industry Leading Gaming Device Test Automation Services
Put simply, GLI’s cutting-edge Test Automation program takes what was once a laborious and time-consuming practice of manually testing a device and automates the process. In addition to reducing or eliminating the risk of human error, this unique and propriety automated testing methodology ensures the highest quality, accuracy, and consistency. Not only does test automation have a positive impact on project turnaround time, it also dramatically increases the percentage of game play coverage and game mechanics that can be tested. Moreover, GLI’s test automation process never sleeps. It runs 24/7 with little or no human supervision required.
A Customized Electronic Gaming Device Testing Solution with Universal Application
GLI’s automated testing and emulation program is both customized to individual customer needs and can be universally applied to virtually any OS, platform, and hardware configuration. A specialized emulation script is tailored to each individual game, “forcing” the game to run a specified set of instructions designed to automatically test a variety of game-play functions and features. The raw data collected during this process is then transferred to a proprietary universal comparison tool where the data is then compared against the game’s baseline par sheet specifications provided by the manufacturer. The program generates a detailed spreadsheet that highlights any errors or deviations from the expected outcome. These test results are then manually verified by the test engineer and documented for review.
GLI Gaming Device Test Automation Key Features & Benefits
- Works 24/7 – 365. Testing is run around the clock, overnight, and weekends.
- Streamlines the testing process, improving time-to-market.
- Universally available to all suppliers no matter how big or how small.
- Increases confidence by expanding issue discovery through complete coverage.
- Tailored to individual manufacturer needs.
- Significantly increases coverage and offers the flexibility to configure games on-demand.
- Saves time, money, and improves bottom-line results.
- Simulates real game play and offers absolute repeatability.
- Improves quality, consistency, and predictability of test results.
- Expanded capabilities for Mechanical Reels, Game Recall, RAM Clear & Configurations, Jurisdictional Limits and Requirements.
- Creates peace of mind for suppliers and operators knowing that the game will play and function as intended on the casino floor or desired gaming environment.
- Offers reusable scripts for resubmission and regression testing significantly reducing time.
Currently Supported Functionality
- Base Games
- All Wins / All Lines
- Game Recall
- Free Games/Bonus Features
- “Pick’em” Bonus Features
- Virtual/Internal Wheel Features
- Stepper Games/Mechanical Reels
- RAM Clear & Configurations
- Jurisdictional Limits & Requirements
Evaluation and Development Underway
- Progressives – All Variations
- System Meter Testing
- Power Cycle Test
GLI’s Cost-Saving Gaming Device Test Automation Services Now Available Worldwide
Shouldn’t your lab be using the latest automated testing technology for optimal results? No matter where you are in the world, you can now take advantage of GLI’s innovative, efficient, and cost-saving test automation program, which is available throughout GLI’s network of global offices serving 475 gaming jurisdictions worldwide. For more information, please contact your Client Service Representative.