A new machine must be submitted with the following:
- A machine with all components as it will be set up in the field.
- All accompanying technical documents, manuals and schematics including documents for associated equipment (bill validator, progressive, etc.).
- If applicable, all UL or equivalent approvals.
- Any associated equipment that may be used in the field (such as progressive signs).
- A letter requesting approval of the machine noting which jurisdictions the machine is to be tested for.
- A copy of the manufacturer’s license and/or tribal sponsorship letter from the requested jurisdictions must be on file before any testing can be conducted.
- GLI must receive notice of machine shipment at least 24 hours in advance of the device's arrival at our laboratory. This notification must list manufacturer of the device, serial number, expected date of shipment, expected date of arrival, and the shipping company. Any device shipped to GLI which weighs over 250 pounds must be delivered on a truck which is equipped with a hydraulic lift gate. Please fax this information to Lorie Mollineaux at 732-942-0043 or fill out and submit the device shipment form.
Some of the listed items may not be necessary. Please click here to download the most current PDF which includes the required items.