The GLI Mid-Year Seminar will be held in conjunction with the Summer Meeting of the National Council of Legislators from Gaming States (NCLGS), which kicks off with an Opening Reception to be held immediately after the conclusion of the GLI Seminar.
This year’s Mid-Year Seminar will include the following thought-provoking, informative, and interactive content from our knowledgeable GLI University® experts and your colleagues from other regulatory agencies:
• Around the World in 60 Minutes with James Maida and Kevin Mullally
• Combating Human Trafficking
• A Practical Guide to New Gaming Technology: Mobile Gaming Systems, Sports Wagering, eSports & Modern Payment Systems
• Regulation of Gaming Equipment & Software in an Ever-Changing Environment
• A Candid Conversation About the Industry’s Top Legal Issues
• Communications Issues for Regulators: Effective Ways to Convey Value
*Watch your inbox for more information about the seminar, including the official event agenda, coming soon.
35 South Seventh Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402 • (612) 339-4900
A landmark of the Twin Cities skyline, the upper upscale Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown welcomes you with its outstanding location in the middle of the city. Stay within walking distance of Target Field, the theaters of Hennepin Avenue, Target Center and U.S. Bank Stadium. Our convenient hotel also has direct access to the Minneapolis Skyway system. Book one of our 360 stylish rooms and suites for amenities like free Wi-Fi, great for checking the forecast before heading to a Twins game. All rooms are non-smoking.