DAY 1 – First, Caribbean Government Relations and Business Development Representative Jose Carlos Figueroa moderates the panel “The Reinvention of the Binomial Player / Gaming Industry, A Global Vision that will Set Guidelines for a Recovery” on August 27 at 10:30 a.m. EST.
Slated to appear are:
- Sebastián Vivot – Manager of Modernization & IT in Lottery de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Lotba), Argentina
- José A. Maymó Azize – Executive Director of the Government Gaming Commission of Puerto Rico
DAY 2 – Then GLI’s Vice President of Latin America and Caribbean Government Relations & Business Development Karen Sierra-Hughes joins the panel “Latin America on the Edge of a New Era in the Game,” on Friday August 28 at 5:30 pm EST.
Slated to appear with Karen:
- Axel Antellon – Business Development Manager LATAM, Costa Rica
- Luis Gama – International Games Consultant
- Antonio Velez – Director of Operations and Sales South America, Aristocrat
Information and registration are available here now: http://www.cgssummit.com/index.php/cgs-summit/agenda
Your details have been received! Please click here to access your offer. We will also send a copy of offer to your inbox.