Facing unprecedented change, today's lottery and gaming organizations are challenged to take advantage of new opportunities while mitigating risks, meeting their business objectives and complying with regulators and other stakeholder expectations. Integral to their success is the balance of risks related to reputation, user authentication, privacy and security of sensitive information, and responsible gaming – all while simultaneously managing cost effective and efficient operations across disparate sites.
Understanding this complex and heavily regulated environment is what the professionals in GLI's Lottery & Gaming practice do best. That equates to providing our clients excellence in service and relevant information needed to make informed decisions.
GLI has 25+ years of gaming and lottery industry experience and knowledge and has assembled a professional services team consisting of some of the world's leading lottery security experts for one reason – to protect your business and its profitability and reputation. Our lottery experts bring years of hands-on lottery operational experience not only from working with lotteries and gaming organizations worldwide, but from firsthand experience in senior risk management roles at lotteries. As recognized Lottery and Gaming Industry experts, we provide a wide range of services to lotteries for core operational areas in risk management, security and integrity.
GLI is a World Lottery Association (WLA) Accredited Certification Service Entity only deploying certified professionals to its clients such as:
- WLA Accredited Auditors
- Certified ISO27001 Lead Auditors
- Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Managers (CISM)
- Certified ISO Trainers (CT)
GLI offers the following lottery and gaming practice services:
GLI provides third-party audit and certifications of your information security and lottery operational processes against the recognized leading standards for best practice to meet regulatory and security requirements. WLA Security Control Standard (WLA SCS Certification is the lottery industry's only certification and validation of the maturity of a lottery's security and integrity. The WLA SCS is built upon ISO27001 and its Information Security Management System, which is the world's foremost information security standard. Lotteries worldwide seek WLA Certification as validation of their operational maturity and integrity.
GLI provides consulting and training services to lotteries worldwide guiding them on the path to WLA Certification. Key training services are:
- ISO27001 Lead Implementer Training
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor Training
- ISO27001 and WLA SCS Gap and Readiness Assessment
- WLA Security Control Standard Training
GLI Key Responsible Gaming Services are:
- Baseline Review of current RG policies, practices and programs
- RG Training
- RG Program Development
- RG Program Implementation
- Certification Advisory (WLA RG Framework)
- Lottery Retail Policies and Procedures
- Validation / Prize Claim Processes
- Fraud Risk Assessment
- Player Protection Measures
- Retail Compliance Monitoring Programs
GLI assists lotteries in regulatory or risk based periodical security audits and assessments:
- Lottery Security Functions
- Product and Process Integrity
- Regulatory Compliance
- Fraud Detection and Prevention (processes / transactions)
- Design and implementation of controls
As certified and independent test lab, GLI offers a broad scope of best practice pre-press, dry and wet sample tests for instant products based on standard operating procedures and/or client specifications in our state-of-the-art ticket testing lab. We test both Instant Tickets (Scratch Cards) and Break-Open Tickets (Pull-Tab).