LAKEWOOD, NJ (April 6, 2017) – Gaming Laboratories International’s (GLI®) gaming experts are gearing up for another successful and exciting Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention (NIGA). Please join them at NIGA 2017 April 10-13, 2017 in the San Diego Convention Center, booth #1326.
When it comes to quality, leave nothing to chance. GLI believes that quality is the key to success, and their experts would be happy to share their thoughts on the various gaming services that they offer as well as the ever-changing trends in the industry. GLI’s services include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting system audits and inspections
- Gaming floor audits and inspections
- Communication testing, including Advance Funds Transfer (AFT) testing
- Kiosk testing and inspections
- Verification of bonusing features
With more than 20 laboratories spread across six continents, GLI is the world leader in independent testing for Class II and Class III land-based gaming. GLI provides high-quality training and assessment services to more than 225 tribes across North America, and they have been a NIGA associate member since 1999.
In addition, you won’t want to miss two of GLI’s experts who will be participating in NIGA’s sessions this year:
- Vice President of Global Marketing Christie Eickelman will be the panel moderator for “Power Panel: Up Close and Personal,” which will take place Tues., Apr. 11 at 10:15 a.m.
- Director of Client Services Michael Capen will participate in the Tues., Apr. 11 “Integrating Emerging Gaming Technology” panel at 2 p.m.
Please join GLI at NIGA 2017, booth #1326, to learn more about the company’s wide range of services, including GLI University®, the company’s world-renowned industry training center for regulators, suppliers and operators of all experience and knowledge levels.
About Gaming Laboratories International
Gaming Laboratories International, LLC delivers the highest quality land-based, lottery and iGaming testing and assessment services. GLI’s laboratory locations are found on six continents, and the company holds U.S. and international accreditations for compliance with ISO/IEC 17025, 17020, and 17065 standards for technical competence in the gaming, wagering and lottery industries. For more information, visit www.gaminglabs.com.
# # #